The Lake Gaston Water Safety Council is teaming up with the US Coast Guard Auxiliary, Flotilla 903 to bring a safety program each week to the children attending Camp John 3:16. The LGWSC Safety Trailer is on site each Monday to teach about the importance of Life Jackets (PFDs) and boating safety. The USCGAUX Flotilla 903 brings one of their patrol boats throughout the summer to let the children “come aboard” and learn about radio operations. This year the USCGAUX is rolling out their new mascot, Sammy the Sea Otter, who will be at Camp each Monday to give hugs, high fives and lessons in safety. This week’s volunteers consisted of Wyatt Andrew, Tammy Hudson-Holloman and Susie Deschenes from LGWSC and John Dyckman, Debbie Pulgencio, Joe Gagliano, Bob Craikunic, Brian Quigley and Kevin Arenuis.
- Fire call at Family Dollar
- Rocky Mount, NC Residents Reflect on the Impact of a 2002 Historic Supreme Court Ruling
- Haliwa-Saponi Tribe kicks off Boys & Girls Club with Summer Camp
- Lester Kearney to appear in court Monday
- Sheriff's office investigates ATM theft at Lake Gaston
- Lake Gaston Ladies Club supports area organizations
- VCU Health CMH team member wins award for reliability
- Alzheimer’s Association marks June as Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- “Bloomsbury Girls” by Natalie Jenner
- Camp John 3:16
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.