Enjoy the remaining brilliance of fall colors on display while they last. Peak color season for most of North Carolina and Virginia has come and gone. These photos were taken both two weeks ago in Bracey and last week on Lizard Creek Road looking east toward Lake Gaston.
- Tanglewood Shores fire damages home in Bracey
- 'We are open:' Murrays cooking up something special in Ebony
- Littleton looks to tighten ATV restrictions
- 'Every life matters:' Henrico native Baker reflects on a nation divided
- Warren County to begin COVID-19 vaccinations for adults 65+ this week
- Powell named Brunswick Academy's January Student of Month
- Rep. Wray sworn in, named co-chair of 2 NC committees
- Vidant Health opening large-scale vaccine site for Eastern NC residents
- Brunswick County's Clary, Angus, win top honor at National Dog Show
- A Lake Gaston walk down memory lane
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.