Enjoy the remaining brilliance of fall colors on display while they last. Peak color season for most of North Carolina and Virginia has come and gone. These photos were taken both two weeks ago in Bracey and last week on Lizard Creek Road looking east toward Lake Gaston.
As featured on
- Ed and Deb Fitts detail vision for Littleton; coffee shop to open in Dec.
- Landings of Lake Gaston Assisted Living set to open by January
- Virginia State Police urges caution during Thanksgiving travel
- 124 COVID-19 cases recorded for Littleton zip code since March
- Macon's Fitts, 99, celebrated by Lakeside
- Civil Rights marker dedicated at Bracey church
- New Wi Fi arrives in Littleton
- Local teachers awarded grants by Halifax EMC
- Popular Bentonville Battlefield reenactment canceled
- As market shifts, Watson founds Lake Gaston Real Estate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.