Enjoy the remaining brilliance of fall colors on display while they last. Peak color season for most of North Carolina and Virginia has come and gone. These photos were taken both two weeks ago in Bracey and last week on Lizard Creek Road looking east toward Lake Gaston.
- Landings of Lake Gaston Assisted Living set to open by January
- New Wi Fi arrives in Littleton
- Virginia State Police urges caution during Thanksgiving travel
- 124 COVID-19 cases recorded for Littleton zip code since March
- Macon's Fitts, 99, celebrated by Lakeside
- Local teachers awarded grants by Halifax EMC
- Ed and Deb Fitts detail vision for Littleton; coffee shop to open in Dec.
- Popular Bentonville Battlefield reenactment canceled
- Civil Rights marker dedicated at Bracey church
- Ebony (Dollar General) rezoning appeal update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.