LITTLETON - Kay Allen, Deborah Allen and their crew made a day of it on a Friday afternoon in June: lunch at the lake followed by shopping in downtown Littleton. Yes, shopping in downtown Littleton. It’s a thing now, thanks in large part to the May opening of Wanda Clark’s The Village Market…
- Citizen volunteers provided crucial aid in frightful Eaton Ferry Road wreck
- 3 drivers charged in recent Eaton Ferry Road wrecks
- 1 airlifted following log truck wreck, fire on Eaton Ferry Road
- LKG Real Estate Market Update: Median price of waterfront homes sold spikes 22%
- ‘A long time coming’ for Landings of Lake Gaston
- Rep. Wray: Activities of NCHSAA deserve to be looked into
- Littleton's Refuge Church preserves legacy of Bishop Fred Martin Sr.
- Fishin’ for mission
- Barry Lee Nichol
- 2 vehicles collide at Eaton Ferry Bridge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.