LITTLETON - Jennifer Harlow has spent much of her life planning for this. Now, the foundation has been physically set on Lizard Creek Road and the trained pastry chef is another step closer to realizing the dream of having her own bakery at Lake Gaston.
- Landings of Lake Gaston opens doors
- Endless Yard Sale returning to Halifax County
- The Pointe states case to Warren noise control board; ‘We were here first’
- Board tentatively approves The Pointe's permit for live entertainment
- The lake is growing
- Lake Gaston Arts Guild subject of latest local arts spotlight
- Jenny Cakes at the Lake dishes on bakery building, menu
- Vets Museum begins making move to Littleton
- Meet Brunswick's Devon Clary, one of the lake’s ‘first’ first responders
- Coyote pupping season is here
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.