The Greater Littleton Development Partnership put the finishing touches on a new pergola for Littleton between North Main Street and the downtown buildings.
Bobby Johnson, a Lake Gaston local, drove the final nails in Wednesday morning.
The other pergola is located just across the street from Littleton Hardware. The new one is behind Littleton Library.
As featured on
- Stonehouse Timber Lodge still stocked with tackle
- Valentines lake home ‘total loss’ after Sunday fire
- Local UNC grad teams with nonprofit to fight poverty
- Lumber industry a driving force in Warren Co.
- Lake Gaston residents voice concerns about hotel project to EDC board
- Lake Gaston Chamber visits Warrenton B&B
- Littleton to hold public hearing for $750K grant
- 'Big Air' up there
- Baird's blue catfish confirmed as NC record
- Roanoke-Wildwood VFD holds raffle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.