Details for Administrative Support
The Lake Gaston Gazette-Observer, a weekly newspaper located in Littleton, North Carolina has an immediate opening for an administrative support person. Primary responsibilities include providing phone and customer service support at the front desk, managing subscriptions, classified and legal ads, assisting the sales department as needed, and providing general office support. Computer skills are required in order to perform these duties. The Lake Gaston Gazette-Observer is part of Womack Publishing Company, a family owned, growing multi media company that publishes 15 community newspapers in North Carolina and Virginia. Please send resume to the Lake Gaston Gazette-Observer, 378 Lizard Creek Road, Littleton, NC 27850 or to email@example.com
- Weed control, broadband access highlight Five County Forum
- Georgetown women’s rowing team trains on Lake Gaston
- Commerce Dept. selects Littleton for economic development assistance
- Chamberlain discusses lake conditions at LGA meeting
- Spillways open but docks are sunk
- Authorities search for Cul Jones
- Lake Gaston celebrates Mardi Gras
- Reader Letter: Fed up with roadside trash
- William Harold Rightmyer
- Stephen King Reed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!